Thank you for visiting Dick's Sporting Goods. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 1-877-846-9997 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Add a little flair to your board and get better balance with the DAKINE® Pyramid Studs Mat. These studs are nickel plated aluminum and provide more control and balance while your back foot is unstrapped, especially after the board's surface becomes wet. Don't wipe out at the chairlift with the help of the DAKINE® Pyramid Stud Mat.
Nickel plated aluminum
Nine per pack
Offers better balance when your back foot isn't strapped in, especially once the surface becomes wet
Makes it easier to control the snowboard
Uses peel and stick adhesives
Dimensions: .6" x .6" (16mm X 16 mm)
Instructions for Optimum Bonding:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rlm Comments
Ok product first time snowboarder should be okay Thanks
January 15, 2013