anon Adult Talan Snow Helmet
The anon® Adult Talan Snow Helmet delivers style, protection and performance for the winter season. Endura Shell ABS construction is strong and durable to keep you safe while you're taking on new challenges. The convenient Strap Stash gives you a handy recess to run your goggle strap under your helmet for seamless integration. The Talan features the Boa® Fit System for easy fit adjustments on the fly with a turn of the dial.
- Endura Shell ABS construction delivers an injection-molded ABS shell for ultimate durability and strength.
- Passive Ventilation features built-in channels that funnel fresh air in the front of the helmet while drawing moisture out the back.
- Boa® Fit System permits on-the-fly microadjustments with a simple turn of a dial, giving you evenly distributed pressure for all-day comfort.
- Expedition Fleece on liner & ear pads
- Simple Fit Ready: Lets you easily convert for a beanie by removing the ear pads & liner
- Strap Stash gives you a recessed foam area where you can run your goggle strap under your helmet.
- SkullCandy™ ASFX audio compatible
- Certifications: ASTM 2040, CE 1077B
- Weight: 547g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43417086
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by figment super helmet for snow sports! super helmet for skiing - great purchase... in-store clerk was a huge help while purchasing this... February 7, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by wypri Good helmet overall Comfortable, looks good, the adjustment system is nice. Just a little pricey February 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve50 Great helmet My son and I purchased helmets prior to a trip to Park City over the holidays. We had never worn a helmet before for skiing. The helmet was warm, comfortable and became a forgettable accessory. I thankfully didn't have the opportunity to test the strength and hope I never do. The fit was great for face masks and goggles and on colder days I wore a thin head covering under the helmet for added warmth (it was -15 one morning). I recommend this helmet. January 13, 2015
1-3 of 3