anon Women's Wren Snow Helmet
Style and functionality combine seamlessly in the anon® Women's Wren Snow Helmet! You'll love the Boa® Fit System that allows you to make microadjustments on the fly using a simple dial. The Endura Shell ABS construction ensures strength and durability, while Passive Ventilation ensures that fresh air flows in while moisture is pushed out for all-day comfort. The Wren features Strap Stash for a handy spot to stow your goggle strap.
- Endura Shell ABS construction delivers an injection-molded ABS shell for ultimate durability and strength.
- Passive Ventilation features built-in channels that funnel fresh air in the front of the helmet while drawing moisture out the back.
- Boa® Fit System permits on-the-fly microadjustments with a simple turn of a dial, giving you evenly distributed pressure for all-day comfort.
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Long Haired Fleece on liner & ear pads
- Simple Fit Ready: Lets you easily convert for a beanie by removing the ear pads & liner
- Strap Stash gives you a recessed foam area where you can run your goggle strap under your helmet.
- SkullCandy™ ASFX audio compatible
- Certifications: ASTM 2040, CE 1077B
- Weight: 547g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43417136
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShannyP Love the BOA Fit System I am new to snowboarding so a helmet was needed but I didn't want to break the bank. I thought about getting some less expensive models but when I tried the BOA fit system in store I was sold. It's super easy to make helmet adjustments, also it kept my ears and head warm but not too warm. I would highly recommend this product. February 8, 2016
1-1 of 1