FootJoy GreenJoys Spikeless Golf Shoes
Blend comfort and performance when you hit the course in the FootJoy® GreenJoys®. Easy-care synthetic uppers create a soft, water-resistant look, while DuraMax™ rubber outsoles give you turf-gripping performance and durability. EVA midsoles provide lightweight, constant cushioning underfoot, keeping you comfortable through 18 holes. Cyclone™ cleats by Softspikes® give you superior traction through your entire swing.
- Synthetic uppers offer soft, easy care water-resistance with the look and feel of leather
- Olympic last means a fuller athletic fit across forefoot, full instep, with a slightly narrow heel
- DuraMax™ rubber outsole provides turf-gripping performance and durability
- EVA midsoles provide lightweight, constant cushioning underfoot
- Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes® offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43509166
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Disco No Grip Has very little grip I have a pair of Footjoy spikeless shoes now and they have more grip than these.. September 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by oldbob excellent product AT MY AGE I'M NOT EASY TO PLEASE. THIS PRODUCT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTIONS. I SPEND 30 YRS IN THE ARMY. AIRBORNE INFANTRY, SPECIAL FORCES AND MANY MILES WALKING. I WONDER IF THIS SHOE COULD HAVE HELPED MY "ACHING" FEET. OBJ September 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by AJ comfort and functio Very nice shoe. As a hybrid/crossover (i.e., cleatless) shoe, I was worried about traction on slopes and/or damp surfaces -but work fine. Look nice, feel good, excellent instep support. No complaints. Hope they are durable. August 31, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by jack79 not desirable Not up to Footjoy standards;the material wrinkles and looks sloppy August 18, 2014
1-4 of 4