Vortex Viper Medium 30mm Scope Rings
Viper Scope Rings keep your riflescope mounted securely for consistent sighting every time you aim. Square-edged crossbolts ensure that the rings positively engage with the base, and 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws hold your scope stable. The high-strength aluminum alloy construction gives you long lasting reliability. Vortex® Viper Medium 30mm Scope Rings hold the scope .97" from the base and can remain on the scope when it's detached.
- Position center of scope .97" from base
- CNC machined from high-strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Uses 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure scope mounting
- Square-edged crossbolt ensures positive engagement of ring to base
- Designed for easy installation and removal
- Can remain on scope when detached from base
- Black matte anodized finish
- Diameter: 30mm
- Manufacturer's Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Model: VPR-30M
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 43522216
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DoubleDutch Excellent Qualtiy I debated ordering between these and a heavier set of scope rings. I am very happy with my decision. Paired with a Vortex Viper 6x24x50mm sitting atop a heavy .308 bolt gun makes a tack driving machine. Still early but they have held zero and appear stronger and more stable then their light appearance on the rifle would suggest. November 14, 2014
1-1 of 1