Field & Stream Men's C3 Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt
NOW: $29.99 (25% off!)
Get a layer of camouflage next to your skin with the Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt. NoScent™ C3 technology with antimicrobial and Zeolite scent control provides a level of concealment that your game won't smell coming. Moisture is wicked away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable with SmartWick™ fabric. Move freely in the Field & Stream® Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt with the 4-way stretch jersey material.
Click here to learn more about Field & Stream Hunt Apparel technology.
- F&S mock neck top in camouflage
- NoScent™ C3 Scent Control Technology conceals and contains odors
- Scent control recharges upon air drying for lasting odor control
- SmartWick™ technology responds to moisture by quickly wicking sweat away from the skin
- 4-way stretch jersey fabric moves with your body
- Extended back makes it easier to keep in place when tucked in
- Layering is painless with thumbholes at the sleeves
- Left front chest Field & Stream® name
- Fabric: 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Style: MHA00900
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43555586
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Wilbur Looks. & feels great It looks and feels great , but it's still early fall haven't worn it out in the fields yet . But I think it will be just fine when my late bow season starts. October 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby VABOWHNTR Good Product, soft and lightweight I purchased one of these last year and I loved it, so I purchased two more this fall. I wanted a light, non constricting, mock neck which has been hard to find. Bought the same size, but these are much more snug than the one purchased last year. Not too bad, but noticeable. I still find them an excellent value as a base layer mock neck. September 1, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby jim feels comfortable This product fits like SECOND skin. Should keep me warm August 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby WakkaWakka Comfortable Good product. Very comfortable excited to wear it in the elements. July 12, 2016
1-4 of 4