Field & Stream Women's C3 Midweight Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt
NOW: $26.24 (25% off!)
Gain the advantage of additional scent control on the hunt with the Women's C3 Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt. NOSCENT™ C3 technology with antimicrobial and Zeolite scent control provides concealment from sniffing game. SMARTWICK™ fabric wicks moisture away from your body for a dry, comfortable feel. Move freely during the hunt with the 4-way stretch material in the Field & Stream® Women's C3 Midweight Mock Neck Base Layer Shirt.
Click here to learn more about Field & Stream Hunt Apparel technology.
- Women's regular fit F&S mock neck top in camouflage
- NoScent™ C3 Scent Control Technology conceals and contains odors
- Scent control recharges upon air drying for lasting odor control
- SmartWick™ technology responds to moisture by quickly wicking sweat away from the skin
- 4-way stretch jersey fabric moves with your body
- Extended back makes it easier to keep in place when tucked in
- Thumbholes for simple layering
- Left front chest Field & Stream® name
- Fabric: 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Style: WHA00900
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43555656
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fieldandstreamlover Love this shirt This is a great shirt that can be worn for hunting, outdoor activities, or as a nice shirt all by itself. I wear a medium and it was true to size. The material stretches and moves with you. The material keeps you warm by itself but not sweaty and you can use it as a nice, comfortable base layer, if its cold, without it feeling like its all bunched up under your top layer. I love the thumb holes in the sleeves to keep them in place when layered or moving around. Very quiet, very comfortable. I can't wait to get more of these. July 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vlwood Loved it! I loved this product! It's so soft and has such a nice fit! October 6, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by PamKC F & S Baselayer Shirt review The shirt was very comfortable and reasonably priced. Upon wearing it the first time, it was noticed that there was some stitching along the bottom hem that began unraveling. After inspecting the stitching closer, it was apparent that the bottom hem was not sewn correctly. The shirt was returned for an exchange yet there was no other sizes available. December 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tash nice fit Love the shirt. Great fit around the chest and neck. December 3, 2014
1-4 of 4