Giro Youth Tilt Snow HelmetItem Number: 4368779
Price: $51.99 to $65.00
Your snow star will be ready to hit the park and trails with the Giro® Youth Tilt Snow Helmet. This helmet features In Form technology, which adjusts to different goggles and head shapes for the perfect fit while the Super Cool vents which pull cool, fresh air into the helmet and push hot, stale air out to keep them cool and comfortable. Other features include hardshell construction, a Stack Vent, and Super Fit design.
Keep them comfortable and protected with the Giro® Youth Tilt Snow Helmet.
- Super Fit engineered- this helmet is designed with reference to Giro's® database of anatomic measurements and rider input. The design is then repeatedly tested for feedback and to make refinements
- 2 In Form Youth Sizes allow you to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on.
- Hardshell construction produces great helmets at a great price. A durable outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- 8 Super Cool vents with mesh covers pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out so you can regulate your core temperature and feel fresh all day
- Stack Vent aligns with the center vent of your goggles to help keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration
- Compliance: ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lin Telephone order of skate halmet The hamlet fits my kid very well. It arrived in 3-4 days, earlier than was told. She really likes it.The custom service lady is very friendly. March 18, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by helmet Bad experince Opened box to see I obviously got a returned item. Box was.Scotch taped up and there Was hair inside the helmet. There. Was a cheap chin strap. Thought I got a great deal but I guess you get what you pay for. Returned to get a better quality product. This is not the same quality as what they sel in the store December 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobbie Fantastic The snow board helmet is very durably, stylish, and comfortable. December 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkyPilot2069 Good enough helmet Fits well and keeps warm. Inside headband is adjustable and works for my 6 and 8 year olds. And doesn't look big and weird at all. December 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by KEROKERO96 great helmet great helmet perfect fit will have at leat one or two years to grow in it January 16, 2013
1-5 of 5