Under Armour Lacrosse Backpack
Grab all your gear and get to the field this season in the Under Armour® Lacrosse Backpack. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant), this UA Lacrosse Backpack keeps your equipment safe and dry from all weather conditions. For carrying comfort, the lax backpack uses HeatGear® adjustable shoulder straps while exterior webbing loops hold your lacrosse stick securely and a gusseted laundry pocket separates your smelly gear.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellant) treated 600D polyester keeps your equipment protected from the elements
- 600D Polyester with abrasion resistant PU coated bottom panel
- Large main compartment securely stores helmet and equipment
- Exterior webbing loops hold lacrosse sticks
- Large, front gusseted laundry pocket separates your smelly gear
- Ultra comfort grab handle delivers carrying versatility
- HeatGear® adjustable shoulder straps with venting ensure carrying comfort, breathability
- Side water bottle pocket helps keep you hydrated
- UA Storm Treated to protect your gear from the elements
- Front H20 repellant UA Storm valuables pocket keeps your smaller items safely stored
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 9"
- Volume: 41 L
- Stick not included
- Style: UASB-LBP
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 43706366
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Flock56 MAIN COMPARTMENT I have found that the main compartment are is not big enough for my 8yr olds gear without stuffing the helmet, chest protector, and elbow pads in it. I also wish there was a place to put his cleats in the bag and also the straps for the stick are not the greatest. If the straps had clasps I think it would be a lot easier for my 8yr old to do it himself. March 12, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Karen Contrast trim color is an acquired taste. I got this backpack for my daughter for the upcoming lacrosse season. We needed something sturdy and built to last. I love the cobalt blue color, and the other color options look good, but when it arrived I got a better look at the screaming bright optic yellow trim on the zipper pulls and the straps where you secure your stick. Ick! My daughter is on the fence about the color, while her older brother thinks it's cool and makes it stand out. If it were just the plastic zipper pulls, we would remove and replace them, but it would ruin the backpack's purpose to take off the stick straps. We're probably going to return it. I'm disappointed that Under Armour has used this bright yellow color on all of the backpacks. Honestly, if it was lime green or red it would look great, but the bright color is kind of ugly. Then again, I'm kind of old, and this may have tested really well with younger consumers, especially those who love neon and bright colors. . March 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sky272772 This is the best bag ever This bag was amazing it was the perfect size to hold most thing used in lacrosse February 16, 2015
1-3 of 3