Speedo Men's Fastskin FSII Brief
Save $7.01 (13%)
See what your performance has been missing with the FINA approved Speedo® Men's Fastskin® FSII Brief. The Fastskin® fabric imitates sharkskin to help decrease drag and turbulence around the body while the muscle compression components reduce muscle vibration which in turn help save energy and reduce drag.
Why make unnecessary sacrifices? Have the top performance you need without sacrificing comfort with the Speedo® Men's Fastskin® FSII Brief.
- FINA approved style. Fully compliant with the new FINA rules that come into effect beginning January 2010.
- Fastskin® FSII is the most advanced and lowest drag racing swimwear in the world to date!
- Fastskin® fabric mimics sharkskin with dermal denticles-tiny hydrofoils with v-shaped ridges that decrease drag and turbulence around the body
- Muscle compression components reduce muscle vibration
- Seaming improves muscle coordination
- Drawstring waist
- Fabric: 74% Polyester / 26% Lycra® Spandex
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 4384013
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tommy Great Racing Suit I've used this suit for racing. The material almost becomes part of your own skin and you feel like you are flying through the water without drag. The fastskin fabric is extremely form fitting so it is very revealing of the size and thickness of the erection most of us get after a good swim. The material is strong though so it keeps everything in place. May 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swimmer madam Great suit! Great suit! Order a size smaller for a tight fit. Still priced a little high but is a bargain compared to the jammer style suits! August 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swim Mom Great suit Great suit. It looked really small upon arrival, but fits great. Using for meets so we purchased a size smaller than practice suit. August 13, 2011
1-3 of 3