Giro Adult Nine Snow Helmet
The Giro® Adult Nine Snow Helmet delivers safety and style in one convenient package. Super Cool™ vents ensure that fresh air is continually pulled in while pushing out hot, stale air. Adjust your degree of airflow anytime with easy-to-use Thermostat Control. The In Form™ fit system makes it a cinch to dial in a custom fit anytime, anywhere - even while wearing gloves. The Nine is a must for this winter season!
- In-mold construction combines a durable polycarbonate outer shell fused to the impact-absorbing foam liner for a helmet that's cooler and lighter in weight than traditional helmets
- Super Cool™ vents help regulate your core temperature by pulling in cool, fresh air and pushing out stale, hot air.
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting lets you customize your airflow with the touch of a button
- Stack Ventilation works with your goggle vent to keep them fog-free.
- In Form™ fit system lets you dial in a custom fit quickly and easily - even while wearing gloves.
- Vertical tuning lets you dial in the way the helmet fits on your head for seamless integration with your Giro® goggles
- Seamlessly compatible with all Giro® goggles
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro® audio systems
- Compliance: ASTMF2040-11/CE EN1077
- S: 52-55.5 cm
- M: 55.5-59 cm
- L: 59-62.5 cm
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 43892826
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoeC1102 Comfortable adult ski helmet Fits great, has a slide lever on the top of the helmet that open and closes an air ventilation system, great for those warmer season days. A dial on the inner back side of the helmet easily adjusts the helmet to your head size, especially when other masks, hats, head liners may be worn underneath. I could ski for hours without any irritation caused by the helmet, unlike some others. I little pricey compared to other helmets. March 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mopedracer Best helmet. I have an extremely large head and a size Large fits me. Great helmet. February 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by masohnight1 Excellent Light-weight, good color, great venting system and comfortable with or without a hat. Adjustable headband is a must. Great helmet. January 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by mharfo Comfortable, warm and I can still hear. Luckily, I haven't needed to test the quality off concussion prevention.... This helmet is indeed comfortable, warm, and not too hot. It seems to breathe just fine. I can wear my JLAB bluetooth headphones while wearing it, so I like that.I haven't needed to check how well it saves my noodle from abrupt collisions with the ground or trees or other skiers/snowboarders...knock on wood. If I can validate the protection aspect, I could give it five stars, but I'm ok waiting for that one. I'm skiing at Liberty Mountain Resort in Carroll, PA, so think lot's of rocks and just a little man-made snow. Yep, good thing I have the helmet. I'm one crash away from permanently disabled. December 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JJ Great helmet I had looked at many helmets and this one is comfortable and easily adjusted. I have used it 3 times this season and with the vents you can control the temp easily. November 18, 2014
1-5 of 5