Nike Women's Element Windless Running Tights
Save $23.01 (26%)
From street to trail, the Nike® Women's Element Windless Running Tights create the environment you've been searching for. Stable ventilation, limitless mobility, and complete comfort take your run to a whole new level. What else would you expect of the undeniable quality from this industry leader? Stamped with the swoosh, performance is assured in the Windless Running Leggings by Nike.
- Dri-FIT® microfiber fabrication wicks sweat away to help keep you dry, cool, and comfortable.
- Wind and water resistant fabric is layered at the thigh to provide ultimate protection
- DWR coating on lower leg provides additional water resistant protection
- Lower leg zips with reflectivity
- Nike running draw-cord and gripper elastic waistband
- Secure back pocket
- Swoosh design trademark at left thigh
- Dri-FIT trademark logo at right hip
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 250 g. 88% polyester/12% spandex plain jersey. Overlay: 100% polyester basic interlock. Lower leg: 92% polyester/8% spandex plain jersey. Mesh: Dri-FIT 90% polyester/10% spandex circular knit mesh
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 4395256
Rated 3 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lex Fitting problems It for good from the upper thigh down but it was awkwardly loose in the crotch area and it's string to tighten the waistline was hard to tie, you had to loop knot it to keep it in place. April 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by STACY_B RETURNING DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS FIT - I AM A NIKE FAN - BUT THIS HAS TO GO - BAGGY IN FRONT/NOT TIGHT - SIZE SEEM TO RUN BIG March 27, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by luckyblackdress not seamless = not for long distances I really wanted to like these, they are cold weather AND shield (breathable weather resistant). The inside is soft like the cold weather tights, but they're also heavily seamed in the knee area, seams you can feel I side the pant. For that reason alone, I will return because I don't for see being able to run long distances in these without irritation. January 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gg Great fit Absolutely love these tights, I wish I could buy 10 more pairs of them. Great fit and extremely comfortable. April 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LT loves these! Love these tights! Light weight, good stretch, warm in cold weather and on windy days. February 10, 2014
1-5 of 5