Merrell Men's Barefoot Run Bare Access Ultra Running Shoes
Get out and explore in the comfortable Merrell® Men's Barefoot Run Bare Access Ultra. Featuring a durable, high-quality mesh and TPU upper, this comfortable running shoe, perfect for long distances, delivers immediate feedback as you run with a supportive M-Bound DST™ midsole. Built with a Vibram® outsole, this shoe keeps you stable even on the toughest terrain. Take on the outdoors in comfort in the Bare Access Ultra.
- Mesh and TPU upper for comfortable and long lasting durability
- Protective toe cap against potential abrasions
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining treated with M-Select FRESH odor control for ventilation and comfort
- M-Bound DST™ midsole provides immediate feedback for accelerated response with sustained cushioning for long distances and hard surfaces
- Vibram® outsole boots traction control on rugged outdoor terrain
- Care instructions: Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle), air dry
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: J01653
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 44001556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CybrSage Keeps my feet same! I have been running on the treadmill without shoes for a few months now - since I am a toe runner and my running shoes are the traditional style. I found out about the barefoot running shoes and figured I would give them a shot. They are almost like running barefoot. Pros and Cons: Pro No calluses on the feet, they stay soft and supple You can run outside without fear of injury Cons Loss of feeling of connectivity with the running surface Laces untie easily (double knots solve this) I highly recommend these shoes. If they do not fit, you can return them for free for another size. No risk involved. January 9, 2015
1-1 of 1