Merrell Men's Chameleon Prime Stretch Hiking Shoes
Comfort in the great outdoors awaits you when you head out wearing the Merrell® Men's Chameleon Prime Stretch hiking shoe. Perfect for light adventure hikes, the leather and mesh synthetic upper delivers the ventilation and durability you need to stay on the trail for longer, while the molded EVA footbed keeps you fresh and relaxed. With an M-Select GRIP outsole, the Chameleon Prime Stretch keeps you secure as you take on the outdoors.
- Leather and mesh synthetic upper offers breathable durability and comfort
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select FRESH that naturally keeps feet dry and odor-free
- Bellow tongue keeps out unwanted dirt and debris
- Removable, molded EVA footbed treated with M-Select FRESH for supreme comfort and freshness
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel adds shock absorption and stability
- Molded, nylon arch shank increases flexibility while delivering additional support
- 4 mm sole lug depth for strong traction
- M-Select GRIP outsole provides durable traction control and grips the terrain where and when you need it
- Weight: 16 oz
- Style: J21415
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 44001866
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ricky Great fit very comfort shoe, fits well into feet shape for long walks in all terrain. August 28, 2015
1-1 of 1