Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
This fleece zip up is extraordinarily comfortable and will keep you warm on cold days! It's made of a sweater-knit face and has a warm fleece interior for a cozy look and feel. Wear it underneath your jacket when you need to layer up, or rock it on its own for warmth that will keep you feeling great for hours on end! Feel better during all of your outdoor adventures in the Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket!
- Sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for comfort underneath a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- Fabric: 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Style: 25526
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 4426835
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by antelope0531 Great Great sweater/jacket. Wear it almost every day. It's a little more of a relaxed fit than a lot of Patagonia gear. February 15, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by SDM Great Sweater! This Patagonia product is well-constructed and versatile. I purchased it for layering on espeicially cold days, but I often wear it as a casual jacket. February 10, 2011
1-2 of 2