Aquaglide Chinook 320 Inflatable Kayak
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
The Aquaglide® Chinook Two Person Inflatable Kayak makes exploring your local waterways a blast. Perfectly sized for two people or one person carrying extra gear, the Chinook features a stable, wide base that's easy to re-board. The detachable quick-release fin is stiff and durable to help improve tracking. The inflatable Whitewater™ seats, along with the adjustable foot rests, make the Chinook comfortable enough to paddle all day.
- Fits up to two people/400 lbs
- Great for a single paddler transporting extra gear
- Perfect for general recreational use, fishing and exploring
- Wide outline for exceptional stability
- Lightweight, durable inflatable design is easy to transport and store
- 3 chambers
- Infinite adjustment system allows precise turning of the cockpit
- Quick-release fin is stiff and durable for improved tracking and can be easily attached with a convenient quick-release
- Includes two inflatable Whitewater™ seats with ergonomically designed back rests and large mesh storage pockets
- Adjustable footrest for comfort & increased paddling efficiency
- Integrated fishing rod holders
- Fore & aft seat straps
- Boston valve allows easy inflation & deflation
- Made from high quality 600D polyester and Duratex™ for durability & UV resistance
- Neoprene rail pads
- Paddle keeper ensures your paddle stays put so you can leave your hands free
- Sturdy molded grab handles for easy transport
- Cockpit floor drains for easy drainage
- Adjustable elastic accessory straps give you added gear storage for quick-access items
- Store easily in almost any closet
- Includes carry bag
- Includes repair kit
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Maximum capacity: 400 lbs
- Chambers/Pressure: 3 chambers, Floor (1): 0,07 bar/1.0 psi, Tubes (2): 0,14 bar/2.0 psi
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Style #: 58-5214300
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 44296556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RuiMachado Love it I went out for fishing a couple times on this kayak already, it's really stable(I stand and fish), glides on the water pretty good, i was expecting to be paddling all over the place because it is an inflatable, but no goes on a straight line better than most of regular kayaks, it has room for 2 but only tested alone with all my fishing gear(5 rods and probably 60 lb of tackle) and i still have enough room for my legs and some more tackle if needed, will fit 2 persons with no problem at all, looks that it is made for last, really nice materials and protection for puncture. Overall I recommend this kayak to anyone that wants to paddle and do not want a big bulky kayak to drag around, just fold it, throw it on a big backpack and you're ready to go anywhere. Personally it is not my first kayak, it is my second inflatable and seventh kayak, but so far the one that most impressed me. you will not regret the buy April 27, 2015
1-1 of 1