TYR Men's Hurricane Category 3 WetsuitItem Number: 4447828
Free Shipping on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
For a triathlon suit that has all of the great qualities of the high end suits, at a fraction of the cost choose the TYR® Men's Category 3 Wetsuit. TYR® uses Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber for a superior fit and uses a 360° core stabilization system that targets your muscle groups to ensure optimal body positioning and preserve core strength so you can maintain top performance without becoming fatigued.
Designed to help you give top performance during your triathlon competitions, this wetsuit is designed with Free R.O.M. zones, allowing you to have unlimited range of motion without placing any strain on your shoulders.
The competition won't know what hit them when you storm past wearing the TYR® Men's Category 3 Wetsuit!
"Over 30 of the world's top professional triathletes switched to the TYR Hurricane...before it even launched!"
- Speed Wrap Paneling: Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag
- Free R.O.M. Zones: Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs: Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs: Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1
- 360° Core Stabilization System: Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race
- Graded Force Catch Panels: Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated
Country of Origin: Imported