TYR Men's Hurricane Category 5 WetsuitItem Number: 4447830
Free Shipping on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Surpass the competition wearing the TYR® Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuit. Constructed exclusively with the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber, this suit combines the super stretchiness of rubber with soft jersey fabric for a perfect, comfortable fit. This wetsuit is designed with Free R.O.M. zones, allowing you to have unlimited range of motion without placing any strain on your shoulders.
Other great features include form fitting wrist cuffs to give you a close fit and prevent water from entering the suit and quick release ankle cuffs so you can quickly remove the suit during T1 with ease.
Make no sacrifices with the TYR® Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuit!
"Over 30 of the world's top professional triathletes switched to the TYR Hurricane...before it even launched!"
- Speed Wrap Paneling: Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag
- Free R.O.M. Zones: Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs: Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs: Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1
- 360° Core Stabilization System: Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race
- Graded Force Catch Panels: Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated
Country of Origin: United States