TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs 2.0 Counterbalance Putter
NOW: $169.99 (32% off!)
Drop big putts and your score with the Daddy Long Legs 2.0 Putter. The unique design features a heavy steel frame and tungsten heel/toe weights for head stability and improved feel across the face. PureRoll Surlyn face inserts promote a soft feel and smooth roll across the face for exceptional feel. The TaylorMade® Daddy Long Legs 2.0 Putter features the most stable head TaylorMade has ever designed for superior performance on the green.
- The most stable head TaylorMade has ever designed with over 8,500 Moment of Inertia
- Heavy steel frame optimizes perimeter weighting for increased head stability
- Heavy tungsten heel/toe weights help stabilize the head by increasing Moment of Inertia
- High Moment of Inertia design for outstanding twist resistance and distance control across the face
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft, yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the putter face
- Counterbalanced design increases stroke stability and allows golfers to keep putter on path
- Oversized TaylorMade grip encourages pendulum-like putting motion by limiting wrist movement
- Black and white color scheme provides enhanced alignment for improved accuracy
- Color contrasting alignment aids along the topline for fast and easy alignment
- Loft: 2.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: ˝ Shaft
- Shaft Type: Single Bend
- Head Weight: 395g
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 45100546
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike1114 The right putter for me. Love this putter. I have only played 2 rounds with this putter but I my putting has already improved. The counter balance weight of this putter is outstanding. And the 38 inch shaft helps me line my putts better since I have a bad back. The large head eliminates mishits. June 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Demco84 Excellent putter I've tried 30+ different putters in the stores over the past 2 years. This one was the one that I consistently hit the best in the stores. Found it on sale (down from the usual $249) and bought it. I love it. I hit the ball VERY straight. The accuracy is awesome. But it is on the heavier side, so guaging the distance is difficult at first. but overall, I putt very well with it. If you can afford to spend the $180-$200 for it - then I def recommend this one. April 20, 2016
1-2 of 2