TaylorMade Black Spider Blade Counterbalance Putter
NOW: $129.97 (43% off!)
Improve play on the green with the Spider Blade Putter. This sleek putter fuses the stability of a mallet and the shape of a blade for control. A heavy steel frame and tungsten heel/toe weights provide head stability and improved feel across the face. PureRoll Surlyn face inserts promote a soft feel and smooth roll for exceptional feel. The counterbalanced design and high MOI equip the TaylorMade® Spider Blade Putter with superior stability.
- The Spider Blade features the stability of a mallet in the shape of a blade for unmatched control
- Heavy steel frame optimizes perimeter weighting for increased head stability
- Heavy tungsten heel/toe weights help stabilize the head by increasing Moment of Inertia
- High Moment of Inertia design for outstanding twist resistance and distance control across the face
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft, yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the putter face
- Counterbalanced design increases stroke stability and allows golfers to keep putter on path
- Black and white color scheme provides enhanced alignment for improved accuracy
- Color contrasting alignment aids along the topline for fast and easy alignment
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Head Weight: 355g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 45100556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerry54 This putter is all that I expected! The putter sets up nicely at address and is manufactured with a comfortable grip. The back weighting makes it easy to stroke and I have always liked the feel of the special TaylorMade insert. I highly recommend this putter for anyone looking to improve! September 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael77 Well balanced great putter Putter looks good and is well balanced. One of the best i've used. June 21, 2016
1-2 of 2