TaylorMade Black Spider Mallet Counterbalance Putter
Sink important scoring putts with the Spider Mallet Putter. The Tour-inspired mallet design features a heavy steel frame and tungsten heel/toe weights for head stability and improved feel across the face. PureRoll Surlyn face inserts promote a soft feel and smooth roll across the face for exceptional feel. A counterbalanced design paired with high Moment of Inertia equips the TaylorMade® Spider Mallet Putter with outstanding stroke stability.
- Tour-inspired mallet design provides maximum confidence at address
- Heavy steel frame optimizes perimeter weighting for increased head stability
- Heavy tungsten heel/toe weights help stabilize the head by increasing Moment of Inertia
- High Moment of Inertia design for outstanding twist resistance and distance control across the face
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft, yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the putter face
- Counterbalanced design increases stroke stability and allows golfers to keep putter on path
- Black and white color scheme provides enhanced alignment for improved accuracy
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Shaft Type: Single Bend
- Head Weight: 360g
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 45100566