Muck Boot Women's Arctic Adventure Waterproof Winter Boots
The Original Muck Boot Company® Women's Arctic Adventure WP winter boot is the most versatile boot around. Built on a last designed specifically for women, these boots provide comfort and support for long days on your feet. The flex-foam bootie with waterproofing is lightweight and flexible, keeping you dry against all weather conditions. The rubber outsole increases traction, keeping you stable and supportive all season.
- Stretch-fit topline neoprene binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with 100 percent waterproof protection is lightweight
- Soft, fleece lining is warm and comfortable
- Tall, slimming look that's built on a last designed for women for a secure fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional comfort
- Multipurpose rubber outsole for optimal traction and stability
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year from date of purchase against manufacturer's defect
- Style: WAA-0PRT
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 45558476
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by April41 Great for Active Wearer I love my new Muck boots! They keep my feet nice and warm while I'm shoveling snow, sledding with the kids or tending my chickens. I can't wear them if I know I'll be inside a warm building for more than 15mins as my feet will sweat but they're awesome for those in out quick errand running multiple stop days. Fit true to size chart and surprisingly light weight. Very happy! January 11, 2015
1-1 of 1