Timberland Women's Chillberg Waterproof 200g Winter Boots
Winter weather will be no match when you sport the Timberland® Women's Chillberg Waterproof 200g winter boot. This tough winter boot offers a waterproof membrane along with a waterproof fabric upper for supreme weather protection and comfort. Stay warm when temperatures drop with warm PrimaLoft® insulation, while the cushioned EVA midsole and Green Rubber™ outsole provide durable traction control and support.
- Waterproof fabric upper delivers durable, long-lasting wear
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable when conditions get tough
- Fleece lining provides plush warmth
- 200 grams PrimaLoft® insulation for supreme warmth in icy, cold weather
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed offers all-day cushion and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushion and shock absorption with each step
- Green Rubber™ lug outsole (42% recycled rubber) has durable, rugged traction control on wet or dry surfaces
- Style: 2161R
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 45594896
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitch Awesome! So warm and comfy. Order one size up. I'm an 8.5 and I ordered a 9.5-they fit like a glove. Lots of cushion and great traction. I tried 5 other boots before finding these. I needed something warm/waterproof/sneaker like comfort-I found it finally! I walk in the woods about 4 miles a day in New England and these boots are super comfy. They are narrow but I have a narrow foot so bonus! February 14, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by BB super tiny and cheap! I bought these boots because they looked so cute online. However, when I received them they looked like garbage. They also ran SUPER small. I usually wear a 7.5-so that is what size I bought. They fit like a size 5, I could barley get my foot in. December 28, 2014
1-2 of 2