Nike Men's Air Max MVP Elite 2 Metal Baseball Cleat
NOW: $89.97 (25% off!)
Start your championship run in the Air Max Elite II. A seamless, synthetic leather upper with full-length mesh internal bootie ensures lightweight durability and a snug locked in fit. The Nike® Air Max MVP Elite 2 baseball cleat has a Zoom unit in the forefoot that offers unbeatable padding for enhanced comfort and protection while a 9-spike full-length Pebax® plate provides maximum grip and durability to improver every area of your game.
- Seamless synthetic upper with strategically placed overlays and full bootie provides unbeatable durability, support and snug sock-like fit for enhanced lock down
- Mesh tongue with sewed down corners keeps dirt out, offers exceptional ventilation for added breathability and comfort while a ¾ height collar is used for added ankle support and lateral stability
- An EVA sockliner, Full-length Phylon midsole, Max Air heel unit and Nike® Zoom forefoot unit all combine to deliver the best shock absorption, impact cushioning and comfort ever in a baseball cleat
- Full-length Pebax® plate with metal 9 cleat configuration ensures lightweight traction, speed and durability during every inning
- Power channel generates longer surface contact with the ground for more power when it counts
- Previous Model: Nike Men's Air Max MVP Elite Metal Baseball Cleat
- Weight: 15.3 oz
- Style: 684687
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 45866616
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SirChaddius10 looks great and fits prefect! These shoes were for my 13 year old son and he loves them. June 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by iketomike Major Baseball Cleats Nike Men's Air Max MVP Elite 2 Baseball Cleats is comfortable, solidly built and enhances my base running speed. They are comfortable yet provide me with confidence in their overall stability. April 5, 2016
1-2 of 2