New Balance Men's 3000 V2 Low Metal Baseball Cleat
NOW: $49.97 (44% off!)
- Flash Sale: Take an Extra 10% Off until 10PM(ET) on Select Clearance Items! Discount Applied in Cart.
An all-star season awaits you in the MB3000 V2. A FantomFIT nubuck and mesh upper with form fitting tongue ensures lightweight support and unmatched breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable while a dual-density midsole offers superior stability, cushioning and shock absorption. The New Balance® 3000 V2 baseball cleat has a laser etched MLB proven spike plate that provides traction and speed like you've never experienced before.
- FantomFit Mesh and Nubuck upper is created by fusing a lightweight synthetic performance mesh with a more durable synthetic layer to create a supportive yet lightweight upper that offers maximum breathability and comfort while a camo lining adds extra style
- Form fitting tongue and Toe protect offers enhanced comfort and protection
- Dual-density midsole consisting of a Full-length REVlite RC midsole for stable foot strikes and support, and a REVlite heel for stabilization and shock absorption
- Laser etched and highly polished MLB proven spike plate with 8 metal cleat configuration ensures superior grip, performance and acceleration that you thought was reserved for the pros
- Weight: 12.4
- Style: L3000
- New Balance
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 45868556
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 23 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jill Great shoe. Great spike that is super comfortable. Highly recommend New Balance. June 11, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby carat424 Poor Quality My son played one tournament in these cleats, and 2 spikes fell out. I guess you get what you pay for. June 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Gam7 New Balance cleats Love these shoes! Look great and preforms well. Great quality for the price. March 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby BaseballMom Great Baseball Cleat So far so good. These are baseball cleats for my son who is in high school. He wears them all week long. He said the New Balance brand is really comfortable, he really likes them and he is usually a Nike person. September 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Neeko13 BEST CLEAT EVER!!!!!!!! Amazing and comfortable!!! Are more comfortable than tennis shoes!!! June 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby BryDogg Ultimate in comfort! It's like playing baseball in running shoes! Best cleats on the market today! June 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby TNak Great shoe so comfortable! This shoe is the bomb. It makes playing baseball so much fun, and it is probably the best sole because it is so soft. I have put this sole into my Free Run 5's and it made them even more comfortable. May 15, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Jeff Good cleat This is a good clear my daughter plays travel softball and this cleat is holding up well. April 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby volebal1 Good Shoe Bought for high school ball player. Shoe has comfort and breathability. Player plays centerfield and had no problem chasing down balls, running bases or sliding into one. Good comfortable shoe for high school players. April 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby QDavis17 Best cleats I've had These are the best cleats I've ever had the pleasure of using in all of my years in little league and high school! These spikes also help a lot with my foot problems. April 6, 2015