Mobo Shift Recumbent Cruiser
Put a twist on your ordinary bicycle when you hop on the Mobo® Shift Recumbent Cruiser. Six angled adjustments give you that customizable ride every time, and the durable steel construction holds riders up to 250 lbs., making this trike fun for all. With the ability to reverse, the Shift Recumbent Cruiser by Mobo® lets you easily ride everywhere from the park to the beach, even around campus.
- Adult recumbent cruiser
- Innovative rear steering system eliminates the need for balance
- Unique reverse function for easy riding
- 10-slot adjustable frame delivers sturdy support for a custom ride
- Adjusts to six angled settings
- Seat sits 12" above the ground
- Tires: inflatable rubber
- Frame: steel construction
- Brake system: hand caliper and emergency brake
- Hub: free-wheel
- Increases leg and arm muscle strength
- Recumbent style decreases shoulder and arm stress
- Single speed with reverse functionality
- No chain
- Low-to-the ground for superior stability
- Cushioned seat for superior comfort
- Rides best on flat, smooth surfaces
- Recommended for ages 12 and up
- Includes a safety flag to keep you visible to others
- Manufacturer's limited 30-day warranty
- Model: TRI-301
- Dimensions: 48" L x 28" W x 26.5" H
- Extended length: 62"
- Rider height capacity: 4' to 6'3"
- Rider weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Cruiser weight: 44 lbs.
- Wheel size: 20" front, 16" rear
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 46237016
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by roxiegirl1 Love the Recumbent!!!! The compliments are for the guys that work in your Boise Idaho store. The two guys that sold it to me and put it together were awesome and friendly and helpful. You owe them both a raise! Will be back to shop again when needed. October 13, 2015
1-1 of 1