Mobo Toddler Mega Mini Recumbent Cruiser
Your little one will love cruising the neighborhood with the Mobo® Mega Mini. Adjustable to your child's growth, this trike helps them ride while they learn balance and develop muscle strength. The Mobo® foam push bar allows you to steer while they develop the skills to pedal. Recommended for preschoolers ages 2 ˝ to 5, this bike sits close to the ground and rides best in the driveway, at the park or on other smooth, flat surfaces.
- Toddler recumbent cruiser
- Doubles as three-wheeled cruiser or stroller
- Innovative steering system eliminates the need for balance
- 5-slot adjustable frame delivers sturdy support and customized growth for your child
- Seat sits 8" above the ground
- Builds necessary hand-eye coordination
- Front tires: inflatable rubber
- Back tires: never flat for low maintenance
- Frame: steel construction
- Brake system: hand caliper
- Steering system: rear steering handlebars
- Auto steering alignment
- Increases leg and arm muscle strength and mass
- Single speed
- No chain
- Low-to-the ground for extended safety and stability
- Cushioned seat for superior comfort
- Foot rest
- Custom decals for a fun ride
- Rides best on flat surfaces
- Recommended for ages 2 ˝ to 5
- Includes Mobo® seat belt and harness for extended safety
- Includes Mobo® foam push bar that extends to the waist for a better learning experience
- Includes a safety flag to keep him or her visible to others
- Manufacturer's limited 30-day warranty
- Model: TRI-603
- Dimensions: 30" L x 20" W x 18" H
- Extended length: 34"
- Rider height capacity: 30" to 42"
- Rider weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Cruiser weight: 23 lbs.
- Wheel size: 12" front, 6.5" rear
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 46237046
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momo Loads of fun! My 5 year old immediately took off on the trike, loving it, even though I puchased it for my 4 year old. I plan to modify the pedals with Velcro straps so that my 4 year old, who has cerebral palsy, can keep her AFOs on them. She is really excited about having her own trike. The harness is a plus, and I love being able to guide her as she rides. May 3, 2016
1-1 of 1