KEEN Men's Dallas Wellington 10" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
Style meets exceptional protection with the KEEN® Men's Dallas Wellington 10" WP ST work boots. Perfect for any job, the Dallas offers a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane and full-grain leather upper for strength and comfort sun-up to sundown. Get the job done worry free with the KEEN.PROTECT bumper, while the metatomical footbed gives you the support you need. With a non-marking outsole, stay protected while working in the Dallas.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper for strength, comfort
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane seals out moisture so you stay dry
- Goodyear welt construction for durable flexibility
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes for a roomy, comfortable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining for breathability
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed for excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot
- Non-marking, oil and slip resistant rubber outsole for traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Wide width for roomier fit
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner
- Shaft height: 10"
- Weight: 1 lb, 3 oz
- Style: 1007043
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 46538276
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by SparkyB Very comfortable! My only dislike was the look of the toe. For me the boot looked too wide even with the standard width. Other than that the boot was well built. October 5, 2015
1-1 of 1