KEEN Men's Milwaukee 6" Steel Toe Wide Work Boots
Tough and rugged on the outside, and soft and supportive on the inside, the KEEN® Men's Milwaukee 6" Steel Toe work boots are in it for the long haul. The KEEN.Welt construction provides tremendous durability while maintaining a flexible, comfortable feel for all-day wear. The left and right asymmetrical steel toes give a roomier toe box and premium comfort, while the oil and slip-resistant outsole offers dependable traction on any surface.
- Abrasion resistant tough-tech leather upper is durable and supportive
- KEEN.Welt construction provides enhanced durability and stability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets for quick adjustments
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed offers excellent arch support
- KEEN.PROTECT gives additional toe protection
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes give a roomier toe box feel and maximum comfort
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole provides unbeatable traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Wide width for roomier fit
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner
- Weight: 1 lb, 2 oz
- Shaft height: 6"
- Style: 1007976
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 46538356