KEEN Men's Detroit 8" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
The KEEN® Men's Detroit 8" WP ST work boots are versatile for any activity on the jobsite. Offering lightweight comfort, the Detroit features a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane for breathability on the job. Comfort comes easy to the Detroit, with its metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed and midsole, you'll get the support you need to get through the day. The non-marking outsole offers durable traction control for all-day wear.
- Waterproof nubuck upper for supreme durability and comfort
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane is breathable while sealing out excess moisture
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up around the toes for exceptional abrasion resistance
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes for maximum comfort and protection
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining for breathability
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed for supreme cushion and arch support
- Compression molded EVA midsole for support and shock absorption
- Non-marking, oil and slip resistant outsole for strong traction control on wet or dry surfaces
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft height: 8"
- Style: 1008313
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 46538366