Flow Men's Viper Snowboard 2014-2015
Learn some new tricks on the Flow® Men's Viper Snowboard! Perfect for beginners to intermediate riders wanting to advance, the Viper features the EZ FlatRock hybrid rocker for a smooth and stable ride, with a TruTwin shape that lets you ride in either direction. The Optix 2000 base delivers speed and easy maintenance, while the Biaxial Glass provides pop and flex. The Viper's EZDT sidecut ensures a forgiving ride and tight turning radius.
- Great all-mountain/park & pipe board
- Perfect for beginning to intermediate riders looking to advance their skills
- EZ FlatRock hybrid rocker features a flat camber profile with a slightly rockered nose and tail and provides a smooth, stable ride.
- TruTwin shape gives you an equal nose & tail so you can ride in any direction.
- Optix 2000 offers a fast & low maintenance base.
- EZDT Sidecut gives you a more forgiving ride with a tight radius for quick turns.
- Biaxial Glass provides extra pop and more natural flex for a smooth & responsive feel.
- Tru-Flex Core blends different wood densities for superior all-around response
- Effective length: 119 cm
- Waist width: 25 cm
- Tip length: 19.5 cm
- Tail length: 19.5 cm
- Min/Max rider weight: 140-195 lbs
- Effective length: 122 cm
- Waist width: 25.3 cm
- Tip length: 20.2 cm
- Tail length: 20.2 cm
- Min/Max rider weight: 150-200 lbs
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 46749466