Timberland PRO Men's Valor 5" Waterproof Side Zip Work Boots
Get the job done right wearing the Timberland PRO® Men's Valor™ 5" WP Side Zip work boots. Featuring a durable waterproof leather upper, the Valor™ offers a strong waterproof membrane that keeps you dry during any harsh weather or job condition. Anti-Fatigue technology delivers shock absorption, while the Timberland® exclusive Vibram® outsole keeps you stable on any wet or dry surface.
- Side zip feature for easy on/off
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry, durable comfort
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels provide lightweight durability
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key foot zones for all-day relaxed comfort
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole for strong athletic performance
- Non-metallic shank and hardware for additional support
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M delivers stain resistance
- Timberland® exclusive Vibram® performance rubber outsole that's slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Brake and flex-zoned system outsole propels and supports you through multiple jobs
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 for electrical hazard protection
- Manufacturer's warranty: 30-day comfort guarantee
- Shaft height: 5"
- Style: 92635
- Timberland PRO
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 47115886
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by TheHurt You get what you pay for, almost. It took me about a day (24,124 steps) to break them in properly. They are comfortable and water proof as stated. I usually wear a 6" or 8" boot for work and did not feel that one inch made s difference, but it does. Not in a horrible way, but more of it is going to take some time way. My pant cuffs get caught more easily which isn't bad, but I am know aware of it. I wish the toe cap was just a little wider, I have always worn a normal width shoe. The toe cap feels just a little more narrow than my other work boots. I get new boots every 2 years from work and have worn; Red Wing, Hiax, Rocky, Bates, 511 and others. This have a Roper Boot look to them I am not a big fan of, but I bought them for comfort. I would give them five stars if the toe box was a little wider and the boot was maybe a 6". Not the boots fault just my preference. March 25, 2016
1-1 of 1