Timberland PRO Men's Valor 8'' Work Boots
Get the job done right wearing the Timberland PRO® Men's Valor™ 8'' work boots. Featuring a durable textile upper, the Valor™ keeps you moving comfortably with an antimicrobial treated mesh lining and a lightweight EVA molded midsole. Anti-Fatigue technology delivers shock absorption, while the Timberland® exclusive Vibram® outsole keeps you stable on any surface. Stay comfortable on the jobsite in the Valor™.
- Textile upper panels provide lightweight durability
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key foot zones for all-day relaxed comfort
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole for strong athletic performance
- Non-metallic shank and hardware for additional support
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M delivers stain resistance
- Timberland® exclusive Vibram® performance rubber outsole that's slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Brake and flex-zoned system outsole propels and supports you through multiple jobs
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 for electrical hazard protection
- Manufacturer's warranty: 30-day comfort guarantee
- Shaft height: 8''
- Style: 92637
- Timberland PRO
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 47115906
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Steve Update to previous review So I wrote the above review "nice surprise". Here it is less than a year later. The boots are the most comfortable I have ever owned...but...they don't last. The back side has torn on both boots which allows sand to get inside. The rubber has peeled off of the toe and the heel. This causes sand to kick up both in the front and in the back. I came here to buy another pair because they are very light and comfortable but now the price has gone up by 15$. Might try another pair and see if these hold up better. But if they fall apart like the last pair this will be the final pair that I buy. Which is too bad because they are a really nice boot. Steve April 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scambo nice surprise I took a chance and bought a new style of boot without seeing the actual product. The first thing I noticed was how light they are. Very light. After putting them on I walked around a bit. It's like walking on little pillows. They are extremely comfortable and provide a great cushion for the heel. I have bone spurs in both feet that act up and these boots appear to provide a nice cushion for my heels. Super boot, decent price. Might buy another pair as a back up. Highly recommend as a daily wear boot. September 26, 2014
1-2 of 2