The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack GORE-TEX Hiking Shoes
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Charge through natural obstacles in The North Face® Men's Ultra Fastpack GORE-TEX® hiking shoe. Make your way across shallow streams and over tough rocks with a little help from a lightweight, waterproof GORE-TEX® upper. Reflective webbing increases visibility in low-light situations, and a Pebax® shank protects feet on impact with high energy return. Scale the peaks of outdoor performance in the Ultra Fastpack shoe.
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® waterproof upper provides a barrier between feet and incoming moisture
- TPU quarter weld delivers solid structural integrity
- Reflective webbing increases visibility in low-light conditions
- Toe cap is reinforced for extra protection
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ work together to provide lightweight protection and high energy return
- CRADLE™ GUIDE injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole amplifies support
- TPU CRADLE™ stabilizes the heel for a smooth step
- Vibram® outsole absorbs shock and maximizes traction on rough terrain
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Style: CCE3
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 47136396
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John226 Second pair I bought This is one durable shoe. It was my second pair bought. I cannot say enough how comfortable and durable the shoe is. Dicks was great in quick delivery. September 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by garage1 Throw out your other shoes! Only shoe you will ever need.Fits great on my wide feet.Very impressive construction and quality.North face products fit and feel like they are made for me.I will order another pair if i can ever wear these out! January 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by JJ Lightweight, agile Fits well, well constructed looks good. Waterproof November 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by irish227 Nice shoe. Comfortable! Great shoe. Extremely comfortable out of the box. First Goretex shoe, so it doesnt "breathe" as much as a shoe without Goretex, but rather have it than not. July 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrazilianJiuJitsu Amazing shoe One of the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. Very well built and the fact their gore-tex means their breathable and waterproof. I own a pittbull and a mastiff that require 3 walks a day, rain or shine so, it's hard for me not to leave the house anymore without these on. Highley recommend them. June 9, 2015
1-5 of 5