The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
Take to the trails in The North Face® Men's Ultra Fastpack Mid GTX® hiking boot. Lined with GORE-TEX® waterproof material, you can take on wet weather conditions and environments knowing your feet will stay dry. Designed for powerful motion, Pebax® and Snake Plate™ technology provide high-energy return. The Vibram® outsole increases traction for a smooth ride, so you can hike further and faster in the Fastpack boot.
- Lightweight upper boosts durability and flexibility for agile movements
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane protects feet against incoming moisture
- TPU quarter weld construction increases structural integrity
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole ensures cushioning for lasting comfort
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ deliver high-energy return for quick, powerful movements
- Reinforced toe cap protection shields feet from abrasions
- TPU CRADLE™ technology boosts stability in the heel
- Vibram® rubber outsole absorbs shock and boosts traction for ultimate grip
- Style: CDM0
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 47136436
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ShockerRacing I am returning these boots I typically love North Face products and love the way these boots look, but I will be returning them because the metal loops for the top 3 laces on the boots dig into my ankles. I have tried leaving them loose and tried tying them tight but no matter what I do they cause a lot of pain on my ankles. November 18, 2015
1-1 of 1