KEEN Men's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes
KEEN®'s Targhee II Waterproof hiking shoes take you to the trail and beyond. A little rain won't stop you from your hike as these shoes come equipped with a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane as well as waterproof leather and textile upper to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride while the non-marking rubber outsole aids in a safer descent.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II runs a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your street shoe size for the best fit.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane keep yours feet dry and comfortable
- Hydrophobic mesh lining resists moisture
- Heel support structure delivers additional cushioning
- Removable, dual-density metatomical footbed design cradles the foot and provides excellent arch support
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion, support and natural flex
- ESS shank for torsional stability and comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for safer descents
- Care instructions: Treat with leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Style: 1012213
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 47136846
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rooster Good pair of shoes I am very pleased with the ware of these shoes. They have excellent traction October 25, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by magellan Nice low cut hiker Keen is not my usual brand of walking/hiking shoe but I thought I'd give it a try. I stopped by the Dick's store and tried them on. I liked them but decided $125.00 per pair was too much to pay for this shoe. I waited and bought them online for $99.00. I believe more in line with the brand. I've not had them long enough to give a good overall review of the quality or construction but they seem to be a decent walking/day hiking shoe September 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dashton21 Great cushioned insoul. Great all around hiker. I have a pair for a work shoe, great for my knees. August 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill good shoes This is the third pair of these I've had. They wear well and are very comfortable. March 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by B Excellent shoe for hiking and for daily wear Great shoe, comfortable, and look good. Just a touch tight in the toe box. January 11, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dodger99 Same as shoe ordered this cause I really liked the Targhee 2 shoe which I ordered at same time having owned previously. As I was hoping shoe and boot are identical products except for color December 3, 2015
1-6 of 6