STX Men's Cell III Lacrosse Gloves
Get the comfort and feel you need to produce every time you take the field with the STX® Cell III Lacrosse Gloves. Made with dual-density foam throughout the glove and PE plastic board in key areas, the Cell III Gloves provide game-changing protection with every use. Stretch-thumb offers flexibility while keeping you mobile and the STX® Cell III Gloves use a full nash palm for unrivaled grip and feel that can help you take over a game.
- Dual-density foam throughout the glove with strategic placement of polyethylene (PE) plastic board delivers protection in key zones
- Stretch-Thumb offers flexibility and rotation
- Seamless vents on palm increase airflow, keeping you cool and dry
- Full nash palm adds unbeatable grip and feel
- Style: GE CL3F
- XS = Age 8-10, Height: 3'6"-4'2", Weight: 50-70 lbs
- S = Age: 11-12, Height: 4'2"-4'6", Weight: 70-110 lbs
- M = Age: 13-15, Height: 4'7"-5'4", Weight: 110-150 lbs
- LG = Age: 16+, Height: 5'6"+, Weight: 150+
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 47832766
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dpoleguy Great gloves These gloves are great, they look good, they are very protective, and they have a very quick break in period(about 2 days of practice/wallball). The only negative things i can say is that they take a while to dry out and the liner on the inside of the thumb and some of the fingers is coming loose after about 8 games, the stick feel could have been better but its not bad. All in all, i would totally recommend these gloves to anyone who wants a reliable, protective glove. May 14, 2016
1-1 of 1