Rivers Edge Grip Stick Climbing Stick
The Grip Stick climbing stick features a Tractionite™ no-slip coating for superior traction, and double-step design for safe climb and descent. The welded construction eliminates the need for nuts, bolts, or any type of assembly. A RamHorn attachment system allows for secure and silent attachment without any type of metal-on-metal contact. The Rivers Edge® Grip Stick™ Climbing Stick - Single utilizes nesting design for stacking.
- Grip Stick climbing stick
- Tractionite™ permanent non-slip coating for grip and safety
- Double-step design for easier climbing and hanging of stand
- Silent RamHorn attachment system eliminates metal-on-metal contact
- Sections nest together for easy transport
- Welded construction eliminates bolts and the need for assembly
- Rivers Edge
- Height: 32" sections
- Weight Per Section: 4 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Step Width: 11"
- Tree Diameter Range: 8" - 20"
- Tree Attachment: 1 cam strap
- Step Distance: 15"
- Model: RE718
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 49924396
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MFVA 2nd Step - different version and better Ordered another of these steps and much better quality with anti-slip on each step baked on and a metal looping strap attachment system. Good design now and does what is needed. Rock solid and a greta price. November 26, 2014
1-1 of 1