Marmot Men's Guides Down Hoodie Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
The warmest a winter warrior can get. When it's frigid outside, stay snug thanks to premium insulation.
For battling extreme winter temperatures, pack this versatile and lightweight down jacket for your next alpine excursion. Worn as a mighty thermal mid layer or on its own, this jacket is packed with 700 fill power down with Marmot's® Down Defender protection. The Angel-Wing Movement™ ensures your arms have a full range of motion. Bundle up with the down-filled hood on the Marmot® Men's Guides Down Hoodie Jacket.
- Hooded down jacket equipped with Down Defender
- Regular fit
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand cuff
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Attached down-filled hood
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Interior zippered pocket
- Wind flap behind front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center back length measures 28.5 inches
- Bluesign® approved
- Lining: 100% polyester embossed WR
- Insulation: 700 fill power down with Down Defender
- Fabric: 100% polyester ripstop with DWR
- Style: 73060
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 50640586