ECCO Women's BIOM Hybrid 2 Spikeless Golf Shoes
$189.99 to $199.99
Walk the course in comfort and style with BIOM Hybrid 2 Golf Shoes. Yak leather uppers treated with Hydromax blend flair and function into a sleek, casual shoe suitable for the course or clubhouse. Natural Motion technology enables the foot to move with proper torsion for unimpeded range of motion. TPU dual-density outsoles feature E-DTS Hybrid Technology with 800 traction angles and equip ECCO® BIOM Hybrid 2 Golf Shoes with superior grip.
- Strong Yak leather uppers provide reliable protection and lightweight ventilation
- Uppers treated with Hydromax to provide superb resistance to weather and perspiration
- Natural Motion technology enables foot to move and flex with proper torsion for enhanced support
- Performance-enhanced inlay sole anatomically shaped with a silicon print for better grip and support
- E-DTS Hybrid Technology features TPU dual-density outsoles with 800 traction angles for superior grip
- Secondary set of laces in a complementing color for added versatility
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 50646146
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by None Ecco is always the perfect fit I've been buying ECCO shoes for years and am never disappointed. First time wearing them is like I've worn the shoe dozens of times. It's a beautiful quality shoe July 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vie Terrific golf shoe Ecco is by far the best golf shoe I've ever worn for walking. The toe box is very ample and the insole is so comfortable that my feet feel the same on the eighteenth hole as they did on the first tee! And they are very waterproof. My feet are yet to get wet. My only complaint is that the yak leather stains easily and the shoe (this is my third pair) looks old very quickly. I've tried treating this pair with Ecco Shoe Protector in the hope of improving the future appearance. November 23, 2015
1-2 of 2