Field & Stream Mountain Scout 20° Sleeping Bag
NOW: $59.99 (40% off!)
After a day of exploring the outdoors, look forward to a restful night's sleep in the Field & Stream® Mountain Scout 20° Sleeping Bag. Designed to keep warmth inside and cold drafts out, the Mountain Scout features double layer offset construction, a draft tube and half-surround collar. The Articulated Trapezoidal Footbox lets your feet rest in a comfortable position. When it's time to pack up, the compression sack makes transport a snap.
- Bag shape: Mummy
- Temperature rating: 20°F
- 3 Season sleeping bag
- Double layer offset construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated Trapezoidal Footbox allows your feet to rest in a natural position
- Combination elastic/cordage hood adjustment lets you adjust to the perfect size without feeling restricted
- Zippered storage pocket inside sleeping bag is perfect for small items
- Anti-snag zipper tape
- Draft tube
- Half-surround collar helps to keep you warm
- Includes compression stuff sack
- Outer shell fabric: Ripstop polyester
- Insulation material: Single hole polyester
- Lining material: Polyester
- Carry weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Fill weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Product dimensions: 84" x 34" x 22"
- Fit: Regular - fits up to 6'4"
- Style #: CEH01076
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 50803056
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by ESAC Warm but heavy and not compressible This sleeping bag weighs over 5 lbs, so don't plan on carrying it around. And the compression sack has only three straps, leaving far too much space between the straps for the bag to escape out; it does not compress down efficiently or compactly at all. This would be a very cozy bag for car camping, but it is absolutely unsuitable for backpacking. May 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by GregR Great bag for the $ Very satisfied with this bag. Used it during 2 30 degree nights on the Appalachian trail I almost started sweating in it. Zipper was a great design and never got stuck. April 9, 2016
1-2 of 2