The North Face Women's Ultra Fastpack Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Take to the trails in The North Face® Women's Ultra Fastpack Mid GTX® hiking boot. Lined with GORE-TEX® waterproof material, you can take on wet weather conditions and environments knowing your feet will stay dry. Designed for powerful motion, Pebax® and Snake Plate™ technology provide high-energy return. The Vibram® outsole increases traction for a smooth ride, so you can hike further and faster in the Fastpack boot.
- Lightweight upper boosts durability and flexibility for agile movements
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane protects feet against incoming moisture
- TPU quarter weld construction increases structural integrity
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole ensures cushioning for lasting comfort
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ deliver high-energy return for quick, powerful movements
- Reinforced toe cap protection shields feet from abrasions
- TPU CRADLE™ technology boosts stability in the heel
- Vibram® rubber outsole absorbs shock and boosts traction for ultimate grip
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Style: CDM7
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 52356956
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coalminer Best gift I have ever gave I bought these shoes for my sister who's job requires her to walk through all of the outdoor conditions throughout the year in the applachia mountains here in southern va. She has called me at least once a week telling me about how great these shoes are from the level of comfort to how they protect her feet. It has definitely made my future present purchases easier to pick out. January 26, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Zap Poor Workmanship I tried these on in the store and they were very comfortable other than a folded seam on the right inside ankle of the boot. Since there was only this one pair in my size I decided to order online. The pair I received had the same exact problem. I returned them and called The North Face directly and ordered another pair though them. This pair had the same exact problem! I went back to dicks and looked at their other sizes and there was only this issue in the size 9! I called the manufacturer and they said they weren't aware of this issue and sent me ANOTHER pair with the same issue! I returned them AGAIN and I am currently looking for another pair of boots. The Northface was not helpful at all. September 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Proverb Great shoes! Hiked Machu Picchu and my feet never got sweaty or hot. The grip was great on the rocks - didn't have any trouble climbing steep areas. I gave it 4 stars because I have only worn them for a total of 6 days and haven't tried them out in other types of weather or terrain (rain, mud, snow, etc). They look like sneakers so go great with many of my outfit choices I am a fashionista so needed something stylish but still gets the job done. These are it! September 14, 2015
1-3 of 3