Datrek CB Lite Cart Bag
Prepare for success on the course by gearing up with the CB Lite Cart Bag. Weighing 4.6 lbs., this lightweight cart bag features a 14-way top with individual full-length dividers for superior club organization and accessibility. 7 spacious pockets, including two apparel pockets and a velour-lined valuables pouch, outfit this bag with ample storage potential. Stability feet on the base give the Datrek® CB Lite Cart Bag added stance security.
- 14-way organizer top with full-length dividers for club organization
- Integrated putter well located in the front of the cuff for easy access
- Dual molded grip handles on the top allow for added maneuverability
- 7 total pockets, including two large apparel pockets and velour-lined valuables pouch, for ample storage
- Insulated beverage sleeve located near the spine keeps beverage within reach and chilled during round
- Oversized ball pocket and side mesh pockets provide fast access to important gear
- IDS patch, pen and divot tool holders, and an IDS patch for added convenience
- Cart strap pass through loop allows for a snug fit while the bag is fixed to a cart
- Bag bottom features stability feet for a secure stance on a variety of terrain
- Matching rainhood for club protection during inclement weather
- Bag weighs approximately 4.6 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 52357726
Rated 2 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MajorMike Falls Apart I bought this bag and after 1 year all the piping started to come apart and the bag looked like it was 7 years old. It continues to deteriorate. I contacted the manufacturer and they would not even give me the courtesy of a call or email to discuss the problem. June 8, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Edward Poor Product Had this bag a little over a year it it is coming apart. Not worth buying. March 3, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by alexgolfer Very lite cart bag. Very lite cart bag, however, I found a similar bag in the store for a much lower price. March 28, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Frankie Datrek Light Cart Bag 2 good features 1 bad feature as far as weight of bag and preventing clubs from getting tangled and hard to put in and take out, I rate this a great bag. Big negative: try to carry bag over your shoulder with the strap, and the bag is so top heavy that the clubs fall out. Very Poor strap balance. Also wish they put a handle near the putter well. March 20, 2015
1-4 of 4