Louisville Slugger Catalyst XL 2¾'' Big Barrel Bat 2015 (-12)
Maintain your standard of excellence at the plate with the 2015 Louisville Slugger® Catalyst XL Big Barrel Bat. An exclusive C1C Composite design uses tough, precisely layered epoxy resin to increase performance and maintain bat strength over time, making the 2¾'' Catalyst one of the toughest tools on the market. A Louisville Slugger® Pro Cup® end cap helps eliminate sting and transfer energy towards the ball with every hit.
- C1C Composite is precisely layered with epoxy resin to increase performance and durability
- Louisville Slugger® Pro Cup® end cap reduces vibration and helps transfer energy towards the ball with every swing
- Ultra-lightweight and balanced to help players maximize speed with every swing
- Tapered 7/8'' handle with synthetic grip takes the sting out of miss-hits
- Louisville Slugger
- Drop: -12
- Barrel Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Material: Composite
- Construction: One-Piece
- Swing Weight: Balanced
- Certification(s): USSSA 1.15 BPF
- Sport: Baseball
- Age: Big Barrel 2-3/4"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Series: Catalyst
- Year: 2015
- Model: SLCT15X
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 52428096
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SammyV My nine year old son loves this bat! My son loves this bat. He is not only making better contact, but able to drive the ball farther with greater bat speed using this -12 bat. April 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kyle Great bat It's great to have a bat company make a big barrel composite in something more than a -10. Louisville Slugger has finally done it. In youth baseball bat speed is always more important than swinging as hard as you can, and this bat allows my son to do just that. He's killing it with this bat. March 5, 2015
1-2 of 2