Rawlings R325B Big Stick Ash Bat (-3)
Give your swing the right combination of power and balance with the Rawlings® R325B Big Stick Ash Bat. The lightweight ash wood offers a ideal swing weight through the hitting zone, while the Big Stick features a larger hitting surface and increased sweet spot. The pro cupped end provides an excellent swing to weight ratio for improved bat speed and balance. The ultra-thin tact handle enhances the feel to keep hitters comfortable in the box.
- -3 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/2" barrel diameter
- Premium Northern White Ash wood construction
- Ash is lightweight and porous, resulting in better whip and speed
- Big Stick design offers a larger hitting surface and increased sweet spot
- Ultra-thin tac-grip provides hitters with an enhanced feel
- Pro cupped end provides excellent balance and swing-to-weight ratio
- Designed for power hitters who like to swing a heavier barrel
- Thin 31/32" handle
- Turning model: 325
- Standard knob
- Model: R325B
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 52759516