Louisville Slugger Prime 915 BBCOR Bat 2015 (-3)
Combine power, speed and feel to take your game to the next level with the Louisville Slugger® Prime 915 BBCOR Bat. TRU3™ technology dramatically reduces vibration and offers an improved feel by strengthening the link between the barrel and the handle. Thinner, high-strength and lightweight graphite fibers of the 100% composite design adds barrel strength, reduces overall thickness and provides a lighter swing for maximum performance.
- -3 length to weight ratio
- 2-5/8'' barrel diameter
- Three-piece 100% composite construction
- Revolutionary TRU3® 3-piece design strengthens the link between the barrel and handle for better feel and reduced vibration
- Thin, high-strength graphite fibers are lightweight and add layers of strength while reducing the thickness of the barrel's wall
- Flex Band Technology places a 1" graphite band in the barrel to ensure an ultra-low swing weight and generous sweet spot
- Maximum barrel flex gives you the best possible feel through the hitting zone
- Tapered 31/32" handle
- BBCOR certified; approved for high school and collegiate play
- Model: SLP9155
- Louisville Slugger
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 52759716