Pelican iM2050 Storm Swirl Case
The Pelican® Storm Case provides complete protection for electronics or guns. The watertight silicone sponge O-ring and a Vortex™ valve are made for dry internal storage. The press and pull latches are secure, with padlock hasps on either side for additional locking options. Avoid crushing your contents with an injection molded HPX® resin that is both strong and lightweight, so the Pelican® iM2050 Storm Case is portable too.
- Hard shell case is watertight to protect delicate electronics or guns
- Injection molded HPX® high performance resin is also lightweight
- Silicone sponge O-ring for watertight protection
- Auto pressure Vortex™ equalizer valve with Gortex membrane purge vent
- Two press and pull latches and powerful hinges for secure closure
- Padlock hasps on either side of the latches
- Crushproof and dust proof defense
- Open cell structural foam construction
- Meets carry-on regulations
- Model: iM2050
- Temperature Range: -20°/140° F (-29°/60° C)
- Buoyancy: 11.1 lbs
- Foam: 1.12" convolute
- Weight with Foam: 3 lbs
- Weight without Foam: 2.7 lbs
- Interior Cubic Volume: .18 cubic ft
- Interior Dimensions: 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.25"
- Exterior Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.8" x 4.7"
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 52968106
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by PAJOHNK Using as gun case. Quality case. Not as big as I wanted but it's my fault for not checking listed size. Still perfect size for transporting my gun on a plane. September 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DBH Very durable Bought this for when I am flying and want to check a my pistol very solid case but what do you expect you can't go wrong with pelican February 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sor Good sturdy case. It arrived earlier than expected. Accurate description. The inner foam is made of a lot of individual pieces so you can take them out as you need and put them back. February 11, 2015
1-3 of 3