PING Pioneer Cart Bag
Maintain easy access to equipment and accessories with the Pioneer Cart Bag. A wide 15-way top with large dividers provides safe and meticulous club organization options. 9 pockets, including magnetic quick-access pocket and large insulated cooler pocket, allow for versatile and secure gear storage. The high-impact polypropylene material, anti-flex wall construction and rubberized bottom equip the PING® Pioneer Cart Bag with superior quality.
- Wide 15-way top with large dividers provides protection and meticulous club organization
- Molded putter well incorporated into the top cuff easily accommodates oversized grips
- Integrated lift handles on either side of the top cuff allow for added maneuverability
- 9 total pockets, 8 zippered and 1 magnetic, provide spacious and easily accessible storage
- Pockets include velour-lined valuables pocket, large insulated beverage pocket, and large ball pocket
- Magnetic quick-access pocket located on the spine provides fast and secure small item storage
- Anti-flex wall construction ensures equipment and gear are protected throughout the round
- Cart-strap channel keeps bag securely fixed to cart while also allowing access to pockets
- Constructed of high-impact polypropylene material for durability and gear protection
- Rubberized, recessed bottom design allows bag to stand securely on riding and pull carts
- Bag weighs approximately 7 lbs.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 53056336
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by LarryGolf A little overpriced for actual pruduct I wanted to see this in store before purchasing online but was not available. I ordered and was a little disappointed in the overall quality for a bag with a retail of over $225. Bag has a lot of good feature & overall will fit my needs. July 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by PingCrosby Pockets My temperature range for golf is 40 to 90 degrees. I know what to do with ALL the pockets! January 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jordan Great Bag!! I'm not a great golfer by any means but I do have a complete PING set of clubs (12 clubs total with a bag umbrella). All fit easily in the bag. Also, there are more pockets than I have been able to fill. I currently have four dozens golf balls, four gloves, two towels, two bags of tees, and golf shoes in the bag. I still have both pockets on the left side of the bag wide open. Plenty of room in the valuables pocket for your cell phone, car keys, wallet and other things while playing your round. The bag has the built in cooler pocket and it keeps the moisture out of all other parts of your bag, so far anyways. Quite expensive bag, but I'm very happy with the bag overall. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because I would like a little more room for a driving iron and 56 degree wedge in there comfortably. September 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill Bag is light compared to its predecessor and just as useful . So far this bag has lived um to all of my expectations. Just haven't a use for all of the pockets. June 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nonickname Very nice bag Plenty of room and the insulated pocket works well. I like the pocket with the magnet as it is easy to access stuff like tees and an extra ball when you lose one. The valuables pocket had a nice lining as well. Plenty of slots for extra clubs like hybrids or wedges. May 31, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hoss75 Nice bag Seems to have plenty of pockets, haven't figured out where to put everything. May 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Garth The perfect size It has all the features I want and it seems to be well constructed. Time will tell. February 3, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pete very good features good design with individual club slots, convenient storage and well constructed. January 27, 2015
1-8 of 8