Titleist 14-Way Stand Bag
Walk the course in comfort and style with the 14-Way Stand Bag. A 14-way top with 4 full-length dividers keeps clubs separated and protected as you head to your next shot. 8 zippered and 3 open pockets, including a velour-lined valuables pocket and garment pocket, provide plenty of gear and accessory storage. The 4-point padded shoulder strap, mesh hip pad, and automatic stand allow for a hassle-free carry with the Titleist® 14-Way Stand Bag.
- 14-way top with 4 full-length dividers for club separation and protection
- Lift assist handles located on the top cuff and spine for increased maneuverability
- 11 total pockets, 8 zippered and 3 open, allow for plenty of secure gear and accessory storage
- Velour-lined valuables pocket with weather-resistant zipper keeps important belongings safe
- Additional pockets include oversized garment pocket, ball pocket, and insulated beverage pocket
- 4-point padded dual carry straps provide maximum comfort throughout the round
- Additional mesh hip pad lessens pressure points for added comfort
- Durable automatic stand with anti-slip foot pads for security
- Towel loop located on the top cuff for easy access
- Bag weighs approximately 6.4 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 53095656
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jsig24 Great bag but... This is a tremendous bag with lots of zipper pockets and easy to manage straps. However as I was putting everything into the bag I noticed that this bag does not have a rain hood. Now I did research and saw that the Titleist bag next step down does. A bag that has a lofty price tag and all the bells and whistles should at least have the same benefits as the model down. August 4, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Winnie Paid for "New" received "Used" I was extremely happy with the bag but disappointed when my husband began loading his gear into it. He found a used golf ball and score card in the bag. It was obviously used, returned and placed back on the shelf. As the bag was a gift I was extremely embarrassed. Disappointed at Dick's lack of attention March 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tiger1 This bag has awesome features. At 1st I was thinking there were more pockets than I needed and I wasn't to big on the 14 slots. After using the bag a few times I'm glad I went with the 14 slot and the pockets are perfect. A few I haven't used yet but I'm sure they will be helpful. March 1, 2016
1-3 of 3