Humminbird Helix 5 SI GPS Fish Finder Combo
With Down Imaging® and Side Imaging®, the Helix 5 SI GPS Fish Finder Combo shows you a detailed landscape image of the terrain beneath your boat. In addition, the GPS receiver provides chartplotting and speed readout capabilities, while the DualBeam PLUS Sonar with Switchfire offers excellent detail, wide coverage and 2 display modes. The Humminbird® Helix 5 SI GPS Fish Finder Combo features an HD screen and includes UniMap base maps
- Down Imaging® and Side Imaging® provide an eye-level view of the terrain below your boat
- GPS chartplotting with internal GPS receiver
- SwitchFire technology with 2 display modes for greater or less detail
- 2 sonar beams for excellent detail and wide coverage that is equal to depth
- View beam images individually, side-by-side or combined
- X-Press Menu System keypad control
- Water surface temperature gauge built into transducer
- GPS provides speed readout
- Includes Humminbird® UniMap base maps
- Compatible with LakeMaster® charts and Navionics® Gold/HotMaps™
- In-dash mounting capable (with optional kit)
- Model: 409610-1
- Display: 5.0" 800 x 480 TFT display (256 colors)
- Sonar: DualBeam PLUS with Switchfire
- Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz frequencies
- Coverage: 20°/60° and 85°
- Depth: 1500 ft.
- Power Output: 500W RMS, 4000W PTP
- Mount: Gimbal
- Transducer: XNT 9 SI 180 T
- Down Imaging®: 350 ft.
- Side Imaging®: 100 ft.
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,500, 45, 50/20,000
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 55704756
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Tommyx313 Awesome awsome!! The hummingbird helix 5 SI is probably one of the best fish finder on the market. The image is clear and accurate and it allows you to see side imaging, down imaging, and sonar all on one screen. Yes, the screen may be a little small but for my purpose it fits perfect formula need as a kayak angler. March 7, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5áby Bass heliix 5 si di gps not bad for the buck Got this unit for it ability to over all cover my needs with easy use . Not as I thought it is a very nice unit if you have plenty of time on your hands to set program and set and program and set and program , I compared it with another brand that was also purchase for same reason wow what a difference in set up time and clear view screen pixels made a huge different s price was about the same but the other brand came with lake view mapping free $125.00 value so rely think it over before purchase for the value what do you want time setting up and scrolling pages or quick page set up and great clear view and in my case $125.00 in my pocket for mapping on one of the units November 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby JJDobro Humminbird Helix 5 SI GPS Fish Finder Combo This sonar is awesome. It does everything the large ones do at half the price. I installed it myself and it was a snap. I talked to a fella who did much research on sonars and he stated that this was the best for the money. I'm glad I took his advice because he was absolutely correct. I actually found and caught Bass on a new lake the 1st time I used it. Advice to the new users: be sure and view the CD's that come with the unit as well as video's on youtube to learn how to use this and how it operates. it'll save time and confusion while on the water as it has MANY features. April 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bloomin Great Product and Great Service Could not find this Garmin Model anywhere, evryone was out of stock - on backorder. Found online at Dick's, ordered and had in hand within 3 days. Great Service! Product was as described. I now have it installed and ready for the Spring Fishing to begin. April 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby t has great pic easy to use Was easy to figure out how to use down images and side has great picture of bottom structures March 31, 2015
1-5 of 5